Monday, August 29, 2011

I decided not to name this blog post......


































































































































I had to many options to play around with when it came time to name this blog post, so I just decided not to...here were some of the ones I DIDN'T choose and why...



1. IS IT SEPTEMBER ALREADY???? REALLY?


Ok, I know I haven't posted in since what? August 9th or something and the entire month went by in this crazy blurr! And I really have no excuse except busy as always, and trying to squeeze the last bit of fun out of summer...which I think we did....and hubby had a business trip in Nashville the week school started and left me home to send everyone off alone. Which I handled pretty well since I had time to prepare, only ONE mental breakdown which I thought was pretty good!!! but CERTAINLY left no time for blogging




2. AND...THEY'RE OFF.....


that's a Kentucky Horse racing pun I was going to use to intro the first few days of school, but that was two weeks ago so I missed my opportunity for that one...BUT my oldest did start high school...it was a bit tough to watch her walk away that first morning...it felt alot like preschool, she just looked to darn little to be going there....do they let 85lb-ers in? Isn't there a weight limit to get in?? haha, I'd never tell HER that, girls can be just as sensitive about being small as they can be about big...She is enjoying school, it's stressing her some, but having alot of fun joining every club we will let her and attending every social gathering possible...and my big 2nd grader and 5th grader are also off to a fabulous start. Will and Sam start preschool next week. Will is still undergoing his SB evaluation and saw a PT last week who wants him to have some regular work on his left hip...but she was overall VERY impressed with his strength and flexibility and said he could do thinks not many SB kids could. I was glad to hear that....



3. AM I OLD, OR DO I JUST NEED A NAP....


I think that one speaks for itself...can't decide if all the extracurricular activities and having five kids at four different schools with 3 different drop off times and 2 different pick ups three days a week is wearing me down, or am I really feeling forty??? **sigh** I think I should try the nap and see ;)


and...to explain some of the above photos...the creapy lite photo of Brynn next to the door was taken right before Mike slammed it to pull out her front tooth...yep, no kidding...look closely, you can see the string going to the door knob...all three of my girl have lost their front teeth that way, and it really doesn't hurt...although I don't have the courage to do it...







Brynn in the sassy pose was taken after she announced she was me...in my shoes, glasses and purse and was going out for the night...she even tried to shove my dog in my purse Paris Hilton style....(Which I don't do FYI) Nelly was a great sport, but of course wouldn't fit!!!! But she had some serious "tude" and was full of poses for the camera!!!







The first ones where taken at a fund raiser called "Touch a Truck" They had all types of wheeled vehicles from race cars, motorcycles to backhoe loaders to 18 wheelers for the kids to climb inside, push the buttons, toot the horns ect....and yes, the boys just about lost their minds and had the time of their lives!!! BRILLANT idea! I didn't think we'd ever get them to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment