Friday, August 27, 2010

IT CAME! IT CAME! IT CAME!

FINALLY! Our 800A approval came in the mail today!! Yeah! I do have a correction to make! I quit looking at the calander a few wees ago out of pure frustration, so I got off a alittle somewhere - it's NOT exactly 7 weeks, today marks 6 weeks and 6 days since we mailed our application so I'm off a little! I think for simplicity, I'm claiming a 7 week wait! But who cares?? Mike overnighted the approval to DC so HOPEFULLY we will be DTC (dossier to China) sometime next week! Keep your fingers crossed! We will be celebrating tonight my friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great news.. Is your son from Huainan CWI? I just got a referral for a boy from there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your referral! This is our second adoption from Huaian! I'd be happy to share about our experiences!

    ReplyDelete