Tuesday, June 15, 2010

and I didn't think I cared!!!

Our PA came yesterday!!! I immediately printed it off and put it on the fridge and I've been grinning at it for two days! Funny, I didn't even know our real LOI...hadn't even thought about it. I've been focusedfocusedfocused on summertime fun and working on the homestudy paperwork any spare second I have AND I'm just a birth certificate and maybe a child abuse clearance short! BUT when the email came yesterday I was genuienly thrilled! There aren't many "genuninely thrilled" moments in the adoption journey so I REALLY enjoyed it..and I tried to file that sweet element of surprise away to pull out the next I feel like banging my head into a wall over paperwork~~~~ and that would have been tonight! BUT that PA still looks fine hangin on fridge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment