You know your going to China when....
1. You've made 56,000 trips to Walmart in one week
2. Your constantly weighing yourself holding luggage
3. Your friends and family are avoiding your phone calls because they know your calling for more help with childcare ;)
4. You talk to your travel agent more than your husband
5. Your husband thinks you have a boyfriend named Todd until he relizes that IS the travel agent
6. you wrap cheerios and goldfish in bubble wrap so they won't be crushed and you'll have snacks for your new 4 yo son - yes, Mike thought I'd lost my mind.....
7. You are obsessed with how to pack a case of diet coke and keep 16 days of luggage under 45 lbs...IT'S IMPOSSIBLE I TELL YOU IMPOSSIBLE..(see #2)
8. the dust bunnies are so big they growl when you look under the couch
9. The bank tellers hate you because your OBSESSED with new money
10. You hug your kids a little tighter at night because you know you'll miss them like crazy
workin like mad around here to get ready!!
Prayers for my grandma please, poor thing took a big fall and ended up in the hospital with a small subdural hematoma (brain bleed) She fortuantely is going to be fine, but looks like she took on Rocky... :(