Tuesday, January 4, 2011

GUESS WHO GOING TO CHINA!!!!

Sorry I let ya'll down and didn't post immediately. Our TA came yesterday and I got the big news at work! For a chick that only works 2 days a week I seem to be really good at getting big news at work lately! We celebrated and went out to dinner with 16 of our closest family and friends, and once again I fell asleep immediately after a full belly and a tsing sao beer! Today, the CA arrived while grocery shopping and I've been neck deep making travel plans and childcare arrangments...but here's our loose itenary!!!

1/13 : leave home for Shanghai
1/14-1/16 Shanghai sightseeing
1/16-1/21 - Nanjing
1/17 - GOTCHA DAY!!! Can't wait Will!
1/21-1/28 - Guangzhou
1/28-1/29-Hong Kong
1/30-HOME SWEET HOME

Oh happy dance!!! Let the good times role, Will we are on our way sweet boy!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, happy day! Congratulations. Good luck getting everything together, I know you'll be busy.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! May I join you in the happy dance? I cannot wait to follow your journey in China! How exciting to know that someone who was so close to Leah (well you know what I mean) has found a family. Leah sees her albums every once in a while and Will is in just about every picture. She now says "Will" when she sees him.

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. tears of joy for you, your family, and little Will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy for you...and for Will! I wonder if he has any idea that he will soon see Sam again! Give our Kimi a hug and tell her we will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will see you there Myra!!!!!
    Cant wait until we have our children in our arms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just so happy for you!!! I am very excited about following your journey. I'll be very anxious to hear about Shanghai! Praying for safe travel until you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you and will be following your blog. This is fabulous news! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to see pictures of Will in your arms!

    Jackie Titus

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO!!! So happy for you guys - sad we won't be there with you this time so you had better update this blog or expect to come home to me waiting on your doorstep

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh happy day...
    to China we play
    with our cute little sons
    We'll have loads of funs...

    Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!! Let me know where you're staying!

    ReplyDelete